cookieOptions = {...};

Monday 29 June 2015

#YOLO | Series One, Episode 1

Hey guys, today I thought I would give you some things to do to make you happy, so what if you regret it in a year? This is episode 1 of Series 1, I want you to complete at least one thing in each series (each will consist of 5 episodes), I'm going to go hard now so there is no getting out of this easy! Let's go!

First you must dig deep in your heart (mind) and see if you like anyone if that way, if you do keep reading, if not then wait for a new episode. Okay, now what you have to do is ask them if they like you, you can do this in many ways, here are three of many options:

1. Get your friends to say that a friend of theirs likes you and that they want to know if they like you back (what I chose)
2. Say that you have a friend that likes them and that they want to know if you like them
3. Just say that you like them and you want to know if you like them back (this would be ideal if you are pretty sure that they do like you)
They are two main responses, I like you or I don't like you, I'm going to tell you what to do now for both.
First, the I don't like you response, pick yourself back up! This happened to me about a week ago and I did cry for five minutes at school and he saw! That was a bit embarrassing because in a turn of events he found out that it was me asking, WOOHU! But I just picked myself back up and pretended I was fine, and now, a week later, I am. I know a lot of people wouldn't be fine and it would be extremely difficult to not cry for hours on end at school but just pick yourself up and ask yourself if this will really matter in a few years when you are married with kids. I would recommend cry into your pillow or crying yourself to sleep, it really does help.
Now if they said that they like you through whatever source WELL DONE YOU!!!!!! This part is not going to be very long:
ASK HE/SHE OUT!!!
I know that can be hard but get your friend to do it if you're that scared but if they say yes then act just like you would if he/she was your friend.
Now if you're a girl then you better not be saying that asking out is the boy's job. It's not the 50's, women no longer wonder when a boy will ask them out as they iron the babies and finish the vacuuming, so go get him!

Okay, that was Episode 1 of Series 1, I was originally going to do 10 things but then no. 1 got a bit longer than I expected so I like this arrangement. If you did this challenge with episode 1 then you have done what I wanted of you and you will get a shout out IF you comment on this episode if you did what I suggested. I will take a screenshot of your comment and post it on my next episode!


As you may know, I have recently been addicted to pinterest, I was looking through my friends' board and I saw this step by step thingy to draw eyes and I drew this from it:


I will just add that I am not a drawer and the paper is a bit bent in this picture but I still like it because I never knew I was capable of this, I also found out that drawing is less frustrating that I thought it was, it's actually quite relaxing. If you want to see the that helped me draw this, click HERE, I didn't add colour because everytime I do that I wreck the drawing so I left it but I still love it.

Okay, that's the end of today's post and I'll see you sometime later, byeeeeeeee!

Well done to Emily London who got the previous three codes, here is her comment:
Sorry about how small it is, it says:
"Your first code was Joy and Smiles and your second one was Guinea Pigs and this one is Cupcakes."
Well done Emily London!

Pageview count: 582

xxx

Catherine

3 comments:

  1. I think the best way is to be straight and ask them whether they like you or not - the worst that can happen is they say no, and then you can work on moving on :)

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice, it's really the person choice but I agree with you, I would do that if I could redo my actions.

      Thanks :D

      Delete
  2. Awwww thanks Rainbow, this is a hard situation and the person has to make the decision.

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine