cookieOptions = {...};

Saturday 27 June 2015

No Ideas Block

Hey guys, I'm sorry that I haven't posted in like a week but I have had a block of time where I have just had no ideas! Sometimes I have so many ideas that I don't know what to do with them and now I see that there are times when I am sucked dry. I think I'm going to post again today about pinterest and 500 pageviews (which is a bit delayed as I now have around 560 pageviews), but don't expect too much.

As you may be able to tell, I have stopped daily posting because it's too much pressure and with all that on me I can't produce good stuff for you, I hope you're okay with this arrangement, I think it will be better for both of us. I may end up posting everyday for a week but we'll see . . .

 I think I'm going to post tomorrow about pinterest and 500 pageviews (which is a bit delayed as I now have around 560 pageviews), but don't expect too much otherwise you'll get disappointed. 

Sorry that this was a short post but some new posts will be coming your way very soon, please follow me and subscribe by email to be told (on your blogger home page or by email) when I post. Okay, byeeeeeeeee!

Code: E

Pageview count: 564

xxx

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine