cookieOptions = {...};

Tuesday 2 June 2015

The Petition

This is just going to be a short post about the petition and how you can help by signing it.

Features:
  • 200 squares for people to write their initials
  • It's titled: #BRINGBACKGYMNASTICSGIRL


And a little message that I will only post on this blog once Grace has seen it.

Please email me by clicking HERE and tell me which class you are in. I will come and visit you so you can sign the piece of paper, all that is required is your initials.

I'm going to attempt to add a poll to my blog to show Grace that everybody loves her. She's going to need a lot of convincing with different methods but I'll figure something out.

Pageview count: 284

xxx

Catherine 

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine