cookieOptions = {...};

Monday 15 June 2015

"You Won't Make It"

Today's post is another one about perseverance but it's a bit different (but still about gymnastics). Enjoy . . .

All the time I am told that I won't make it to the Olympics, even my Mum said that that's a dream and a dream is not necessarily achievable. It's your choice whether you believe him or not, I don't at all. I believe that you can do whatever you set your mind to if you give 100% effort and TIME, that can be the hard part because people generally have lives apart from whatever you want to achieve.

I want to tell you something that is actually happening right now, so I will:
I want to train at a gym called North Harbour Gymnastics Centre but my family live over 3 hours away from this centre, they probably don't take kids my age into competitive artistic gymnastics, I emailed one of the coaches/organizers asking if they do a few hours ago, I haven't gotten a reply yet, I keep checking and I'll update you every step of the way.

Thanks for reading and remember to believe in yourself. Okay, see you tomorrow! Byeeee!!


Code: P (you're laughing too aren't you?)

Pageview: 478

xxx

Catherine





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine