cookieOptions = {...};

Monday 8 June 2015

Where Are All These Pageviews Coming From?!

Hi guys, I know I said I wasn't going to post today but my thingy ended two hours earlier than I expected so here I am! As the administrator of this blog I can see which countries all your pageviews are coming from, so I thought that information I would share with you!

New Zealand - 358

United States - 33

Venezuela - 2

Argentina - 1

France - 1 

United Kingdom - 1

I'm so glad to know that people all over the world view my blog! There are two ways that I could be getting all these pageviews, lots of people viewing my blog or the same people viewing my blog, both of those are great because if lots of people are viewing my blog then that means more people (well obviously, Catherine) and if I'm getting pageviews from the same people it means that they are being loyal. I'm honestly happy either way but realistically it's going to be a bit of both.

I have just read Melissa's post and I'm worried (if you don't know what I'm talking about, click HERE), I mean she said not to think it was something big but she said it would change her life, what . . .
The first thing that I thought was that she was moving, I literally am on the verge of tears just thinking about the possibility . . .
I guess we will find out soon . . .

I hope you have enjoyed this post and don't forget to leave a comment and all that jazz! I have added a new feature to my blog, type in your email address in the top right corner to be told by email when I post, I also have an email address so you can sent me your thoughts on my blog, any suggestions you have that you want to be more personal than the comments section, click HERE to send me an email! Just to clarify this post is today's and you won't get today's post tomorrow because this is it. One more thing, new code starting today! WOW, that was a long ending!

Code: G

Pageview count: 397 (so close to 400)

xxx

Catherine


1 comment:

  1. And now I have a pageview from Poland and one from Ukraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine