cookieOptions = {...};

Friday 12 June 2015

My Opinion On University

Hello everybody, today I wanted to write about my opinion on going to uni and getting a career, this is not an advice post, I haven’t been to uni, it’s just my opinion on this subject. Other than that, welcome back to Smiley Central.

I find choosing a career and going to university daunting, especially as uni is such a lot of money, you don’t want to choose wrong and end up not wanting to go. It’s scary to think that this is one of the biggest decisions in your life because you’ll probably go to work for the next 40 or 50 years, I know that you can change careers later on but all that money spent on your previous career is wasted.

I just want more than going to work and having such routine, I often wonder why everything is here, bees make honey to keep themselves fed but they also keep plants and us alive, but what is every species here for? Is there some kind big happy ending in millions of years to congratulate us for surviving this long or are we just here to survive?

I know that this post is very deep but I’m not going to apologize for questioning the value and meaning of live, okay I’m going to go and do something now, byeeeee!

Code: I

Pageview count: 441

xxx


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine