cookieOptions = {...};

Sunday 7 June 2015

Girl Online Book Review

Hey guys, I know this post is late, I explained the reason in my last post (this is 1:00's post). I'm going to start the occasional book review, I read a lot so I thought it would be a good idea. Today I'm going to review one of my favourite books: Girl Online by Zoe Sugg (Zoella)

I love watching Zoella the YouTube channel and I used to read her blog when she still posted.

I really love this book, it's very relatable to people with anxiety issues, it's a great love story with a shocking twist at the end, there are hints along the way but they are hard to pick up when you're wrapped up in the warm fuzzy life of Penny. It's a gripping story I couldn't put down, literally!

I can't wait for the sequel which comes out this October!

Okay I'm going to work on the post that should of been out 30 minutes ago! Byeeeeee!

xxx

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine