cookieOptions = {...};

Sunday 7 June 2015

My Idea

Hey guys, it's my second post of the day and as I said in my first post, I'm going to tell you about my idea of the code!

Okay, so how it works is that I that I give you one letter per 7:00 post (or on the hour post if I'm doing a post marathon) and you keep track of which letters those were, after a while these will spell out a word, I'll tell you when there is a new word. When I tell you that this message is over then you comment it. I'm wondering what to do with the people that keep track and comment, something good obviously!

Check my 8:00 post for the first letter!

Okay guys, I'm going to work on my next post, I have some ideas! See you in an hour! Byeeeeee!

Code: O

Pageview count: 334

xxx

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine