cookieOptions = {...};

Sunday 14 June 2015

Pinterest And Different Tradition

Hey guys, I have started a Pinterest account!! I love posting and reposting, I am sort of getting addicted!! Click HERE to check out my Pinterest account!

Now for the different tradition, I feel a bit under pressure with post at 7:00 exactly and I feel like I need to rush, that's why this post is so short. Don't worry, I will still post everyday but I don't know when, just any time I think so that I produce good stuff. I hope you're okay with this.

While we are on the subject of new traditions, I'm going to start linking you to my favourite, most recent post, these will mostly be from The Ice Cream Hut but on some days it will be from Sprinkle of Glitter.


Code: U

Pageview count: 475

xxx

Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine