cookieOptions = {...};

Thursday 11 June 2015

My Body Is Psychic

In this post I'm going to try to convince you my body is psychic . . .

Today something really bad happened to my sister, it has made her really upset and I'm so angry at the person that did this, they didn't even admit to her, they told her Dad!! Anyway, onto the point. A few hours before I found out I was feeling very sick in my stomach, I went home because it is the time of the year to get sick (and I have got a sore throat) but just now I realized that I felt sick in anticipation of the very bad
thing . . . 

I have done this before, it's like your body knows what's going to happen before you do, let me know what you think on this subject in the comments below.

Code: (new word) P

xxx

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine