cookieOptions = {...};

Thursday 11 June 2015

Cereal Time!!

I realize how stupid the title of this post sounds but keep reading . . .

I love watching charlieissocoollike and to be honest I hadn't heard of Jimmy but I love him now, they are the hosts of a YouTube breakfast show called Cereal Time. They upload every week day at 7:00 AM UK time, this is perfect for me because the video goes up around 6:15 here in New Zealand so I can watch the new episode and then start or continue my post for 7:00!!

I love this show and I will continue watching it, click HERE to be linked to the Cereal Time channel and watch their videos, I have subscribed and I suggest you do as well! I think you can forgive me for posting early! I'm going to go watch their new video now, byeeeee!!

Code: A

Pageview count: 435

xxx

Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine