cookieOptions = {...};

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Remembering Gymnasticsgirl And What YOU Can Do

Hey guys, well obviously it's not 7:00 but I have to tell you something sad, a lot of you would of heard me rave about Gymnasticsgirl, but unfortunately she has stopped blogging. She hasn't got enough time and she just doesn't want to, I have tried my hardest to convince her to carry on but it's her decision . . .

This is the eighth day of her having her blog but it feels like it's been weeks. We used to always talk about what we were going to post that night when we were supposed to be doing work and I'll still try too . . .

Let's begin with her debut, the video that didn't work (grrrrrrrrr blogger), but she made up for it by posting a few pictures and a GIF of her doing a chest roll. She then posted a message, telling us that she will be posting everyday at 5:00, I got excited because that meant I could read a new post on her great blog EVERYDAY! And I did . . . Click HEREHERE and HERE for those posts.

Her next post was about her life as a perfectionist, I was very happy at her side note: this is not OCD. I think this post related to a lot of people around the world. Her next post was a short one promoting my blog (thanks Grapes). The next post was a picture of her doing a chest roll. Click HERE, HERE and HERE for those posts.

I think the next post was a mistake and she was supposed to post that on her blog that she uses to comment on her school account. Her next post was about St John, one of the many great things she does. The next post was promoting Emily's blog. Click HERE, HERE and HERE for those posts.

She is such a great friend, whenever some one creates a blog she promotes them, that's exactly what her next post did for Tia's blog. Being the grateful person that she is, Grace thanked everybody for getting her to 100 pageviews, she asked for help getting her to 200 pageviews and that's exactly what she got. In her next post she told everyone about the novel studies she is doing at school. You should know the drill by now, click HERE, HERE and HERE for all those posts.

Her next post was about Winter, what she likes and what she doesn't. Her next post was thanking everyone for 200 pageviews. Her next post promoted three new blogs. Click HERE, HERE and HERE for those posts.

Her next post apologizing for not posting anything special. Then she posted a reminder to come back everyday for a new post. Click HERE and HERE for those posts.

I'm very upset that this wonderful blog has come to an end. I will probably get in trouble for posting this (we are having a bit of a disagreement about her blog). There is one thing YOU can do . . .

Go onto, her latest post (or my one) and comment:
Bring back Gymnasticsgirl
Let's get as many comments saying this as we can, then maybe she will see that we all want her back.

Thanks for reading this depressing post. Please leave that comment and show her how much you want it, this post literally toke me an hour and a half so commenting is something that takes no time at all. 

Let's hope she continues her blog, byeeeeeee.

xxx

Catherine








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine