cookieOptions = {...};

Thursday 4 June 2015

Youtube

I'm just going to pretend that this post isn't over half an hour late . . .
I'm giving YouTube a try! I love watching youtubers and all I did on this blog was give it a try so it might take off!

I'm going to talk about a lot of the stuff that I talk about on this blog, but I will also sing, since I love it!

I haven't uploaded anything yet but I will by next week (I don't want to put pressure on myself) I will have, I'm going to sing the song I wrote that I posted about!

I'm sorry in advance if the audio and lighting isn't the best.

Click HERE to check out my channel.

Congratulations to my friend that runs the blog The Ice Cream Hut who has reached 200 pageviews!

Okay guys I'm going to go to attempt to make my first video! Byeeeeee!

Pageview count: 314

xxx

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine