cookieOptions = {...};

Tuesday 2 June 2015

My Sugar Secret

Just a quick secret about sugar . . .

Juice.
I stopped drinking juice and felt so much better, all you need to do is stop for a week. After that you'll stop craving it, go on, try!

The first week is hard because if you drink it a lot then you are used to it, just overcome the temptation and you'll be fine.

Sorry that this post was very quick (it's my sixth one TODAY so I think I can be forgiven), I'm about to go to bed, good night!

Don't forget to vote on the poll I put up at the bottom of my blog.

Okay, byeeeeee.

Pageview count: 290 (so close to 300)

xxx

Catherine 

2 comments:

  1. I actually tried that once. And guess what, it actually makes you skinnier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine