cookieOptions = {...};

Sunday 7 June 2015

My Quote To Live By

Hey guys, I have a three word quote that I live by and thought you would like to hear it. This is twelve and final (probably not) post of the day, so enjoy it!!

The quote is:

Expectations means disappointment

(no expectations means no disappointment)

If you don't get, it means that if you have no expectations then you won't get disappointed. You can guess why this is such a great quote and it's great for keeping your happiness levels high.

I hope you have enjoyed the 12 posts today! I may do another one of these next weekend or the one after but don't have any expectations! Wish me luck in J Rock and that I don't fall off the stage (sorry guys, inside joke)! Okay, good night!!

Code: E

Code 2: S

If you read all of today's posts and you have the full message from the code then comment down below with what it is, you could also comment what I should do with the first person who comments it! Okay, byeeeeee!!

Pageview count: 364

xxx

Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine