cookieOptions = {...};

Sunday 7 June 2015

How I Whiten My Teeth

Hey guys, in this post I thought I would give you a step by step tutorial on how I whiten my teeth, THIS WORKS.

Step 1: Buy a toothbrush and toothpaste, you may already have these things lying around.

Step 2: Put some toothpaste on the toothbrush.

Step 3: Find the bristle end of the brush and move side to side and up and down on your teeth.

Step 4: Continue this process for two minutes.

Step 5: Repeat steps 1-4 in the morning after you have eaten and in the evening after you have eaten.

JOKES!!

For real though, I have an electric toothbrush that can charge which means that it last years. You can get different toothbrush heads so a whole family can share one toothbrush, it also has a timer so you can be sure to use it for two minutes, this is a weird thing to link you to but click HERE to be sent to the toothbrush I use.

I'm so glad that I'm back on schedule! My last post will at 7:00, that means that I will have 12 posts at the end of today! Okay, see you at 6:00, byeeeeeeee!

Code: I

Pageview count: 342

xxx

Catherine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine