cookieOptions = {...};

Saturday 6 June 2015

Great Blog I Found!

Hey guys, I found a great blog that I thought I would share with you!

I found THIS blog in the comments of Sprinkle of Glitter (which is also great), speaking of comments, Katie Melissa always replies if you leave one.

Her last post was at 2 AM, it was about living life and doing what you want to do and being happy, a really inspiring message.

Sorry about the short post, I just came back from 5 hours of J Rock practice.

I can't post on Monday. I'm going to be at the real performance (at the Rotorua convention centre) from 9:30 AM till after 10:00 PM, that's 12 and a half hours!!

Okay guys, I'm going to go, I may tell you about my idea tonight or tomorrow. Byeeeeeee!

Pageview count: 332

xxx

Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine