cookieOptions = {...};

Friday 12 June 2015

Perserverance

Hello everybody, today I thought I would post about getting back up and perseverance, being a gymnast I know a lot about falling over. I will try to make this post as different from that primary school speech you yawned through. Other than that, welcome back to Smiley Central!

One rule in gymnastics in that when you start working on a new move, you must get winded at least once, especially if you invented the move yourself. After all these years I found that being able to laugh at yourself (once you’ve gotten your breath back) makes it a whole lot easier. 

I have OCD so I deal with learning and practising things a bit differently, instead of practising a few times and then having a break for an hour or so and trying again later, I practise again and again until it is perfect and then have a five minute break only to repeat the process with some other move or routine I made up. Sidenote: I will never understand the people who leave things to the last minute, my homework is done the second it gets assigned.

This getting back up applies to everything, please don’t do it to my extent, take a break or two but just know that the harder you work to get the thing you are striving for, the better it is when you get it (sorry, corny, I know).

I hope you loved that post and I hope you learnt something about OCD, I’m really looking forward to seeing one of my best friends that is in a different school. I hope you are having a fantabulous day and I will see you very soon, byeeeeee!

Code: G
This is the last one, so leave the full thing in the comments

Pageviews count: 447

xxx

Catherine

2 comments:

  1. I know what it is, because you told me, but I don't wan't to spoil it for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine