cookieOptions = {...};

Sunday 7 June 2015

Youtube

Welcome to my 10:00 post! In this post I'm just going to update you on what's happening on YouTube. Let's go!

As you know, I had my video all edited and ready to go when YouTube crashed, that was very, very annoying to say the very least. Well now I have decided to film again, you will find out what I'm going to film when I upload it . . . I can't film it today so I can't edit it, I can't do anything at all except J Rock tomorrow (it goes from 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM) but I may be able to film and edit it through the week so the video will probably be up by Sunday next week.

Sorry for the delay! See you in an hour!! Byeeeeeeeeee.

Code: Y

Pageview count: 337

xxx

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine