cookieOptions = {...};

Thursday 11 June 2015

Cracked Heel

Hey guys, middle of the day post alert!! I'm sick but I still have to go to school because my Mum has "team meetings" all morning, I could go home at lunch but I'm sort of feeling okay. Onto what this post is actually about: I think I cracked my heel (I mean the bone not the skin) a few years ago, every time I run I feel this line of pressure in my heel, sometimes I feel two lines, I guess I'll get the doctor to check it out.

Sorry that this was a short post, I'll try to be on time tonight but you can't complain because of this post! Don't forget to follow me, I explained how in my previous post, click HERE to read it. Have a great time and I will see you at 7(:15)!!

Code: E

Pageview count: 422

xxx

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine