cookieOptions = {...};

Wednesday 3 June 2015

300 Pageviews And Nerdy/OCD Thinking

It's past 8:00 and I haven't post properly yet, I know and I'm sorry. But in other news:

I HAVE 300 PAGEVIEWS!

I guess our next goal is 400, then 500. I can only imagine that day that I get 1000. I will of course do the most amazing post ever for that!

Okay the point of this post is to tell you about my nerdy/OCD way of thinking.

I get very excited when it is, for example, 3:33, probably like some other people, but I have a very mathamatical way of thinking bout the time. Say the time is 8:24, I will get excited because eight times three is twenty four. I can do this with any time. Leave me a comment with any time and I will tell you what would go on in my head.

This one is the OCD one, there is an alarm bell that goes off in my head if something is uneven obviously but for the littlest things I'm always thinking about how it could be better. Take a picture of anything and leave it down in the comments and I will tell you how it could be better.

I know that when you click on a blog, you want to read it, not publish comments (unless you're a troll) but please make sure you do if you have any ideas for this blog. Also if I get enough questions in the comments section I will do a Q and A post.

Thanks for the pageviews guys! Okay byeeeeeee!

Pageview count: 306!!

xxx

Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine