cookieOptions = {...};

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Types Of People In Arguments

As you you know from reading my blog, if I have an idea then I post about it, so last night I was thinking about types of people in fights, I know there are many but here are some categories:

1. "It Never Happened."
This is the person that will say something very hurtful and then act as if they never said it the next time they see you. The good thing about this person is that they can also be the one to forget/pretend that you never said that mean thing.

2. "I'm Sorry."
This is ME!! This person will say sorry at any chance of an argument because they hate it. I know that, in an argument, this is a lot of people's favourite friend. Speaking from experience, this is usually the person how is really fiery in an argument because they might need to get it out of their system.

3. "Bring It On!"
This is the person who wants an argument, this is sometimes a person in general but is usually just somebody who woke up on the wrong side of the bed. On this day, you just want to get away from this person because you know that anything you say will be wrong.

So that was my 'Types Of People In An Argument' post, I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry that I was late, I just wanted to produce a quality post, in my opinion quality is more important than being on time (but both would be ideal). Thanks for reading and I will post soon!! Byeeeeeeeee!!

Code: I

Pageview count: 406

xxx

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine