cookieOptions = {...};

Sunday 7 June 2015

Cow Evolution

Sorry for being very late, I had some technical difficulties, such as thinking that my computer was broken because it wouldn't turn on. The following post was meant to be published at 12:00, enjoy!

Okay guys, in my fifth post today, I'm going to talk about this phone game I love, it's called Snake . . .
JOKES, it's actually called Cow Evolution (as you have guessed from the title of this post).

So how it works is that you get crates, when you tap them you get a baby cow, once you get another baby cow you can join those two together. Then you get a bigger cow and so on, but you can only join the cows if they are of the same kind. There are different colours of poop and when you get bigger cows you get more money from the poop.

I'm at the stage where I've bought all the upgrades and I have nothing to really do with my money. I know that there are lots of games in the evolution series so I might download Blob Fish Evolution.

Thanks for reading! Byeeeeeee!

Code: N

Pageview count: 338

xxx

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine