cookieOptions = {...};

Monday 1 June 2015

Winter: What's Hot And What's Hot

Today I thought I would write a post about Winter since it's the official first day! This is yesterday's post as I promised in one of my earlier posts. Anyway,  let's get started! Welcome back to Smiley Central!

What's Hot

1. Hot chocolate by the fire
I think we can all agree that wrapping your fingers around a cup hot chocolate by the toasty fire with a blanket is one of the best things about Winter.  

2. Coziness 
You know when it's raining and you snuggle into the blankets and feel sooooooooo cozy, that's such an amazing feeling.

What's Not

1. Being out without a jumper
Brrrrrrrrr, what else can I say?

2. Getting caught out in the rain
You know when you get wet from the rain, come inside and get changed just to get wet again, grrrrrrrr!

Okay guys, I hope you enjoyed Sunday's post. I'm thinking about starting a new blog with some of my blogger friends, what do you think? Okay, catch ya tomorrow, byeeeeeeeeeeee!

xxx

Catherine




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine