cookieOptions = {...};

Saturday 1 August 2015

August 30 Day Blogging Challenge

Hey guys, sorry that I haven't posted in a while! I have been getting sick : ( I have had sore muscles and a sore throat but I'm going to go to bed early in an attempt to get better (it's the morning and that didn't work, I just woke up super early). Well anyway, onto what this post is actually about, THE 30 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE!!! I'm going to attempt to do this and post every day in August! I'm going to change it up a bit to suit me so here it is.

Day 1: My Meaning Behind My Blog Name
Day 2: Reaction To My First Post
Day 3: My Favourite Einstein Quote
Day 4: My Dream Job
Day 5: My Proudest Moment
Day 6: What I Am Afraid Of
Day 7: My Five Favourite Songs
Day 8: My Five Current Goals
Day 9: What's In My School Bag
Day 10: The Best Trip Of My Life
Day 11: My 10 Favourite Foods
Day 12: My Favourite Books and Why
Day 13: What's In My Fridge
Day 14: Three Healthy Habits
Day 15: Where I Will Be In Five Years
Day 16: Thoughts On Education
Day 17: My Favourite Blogs
Day 18: The Three Best Photographs I Have Taken
Day 19: My Favourite TV Shows
Day 20: Fifty Things That Make Me Happy
Day 21: What Makes Me Sad
Day 22: Things People Do That Ruin Friendships
Day 23: If I Won The Lottery
Day 24: Great Things That Great Friends Do
Day 25: My Biggest Regret
Day 27: My Hidden Talent - Flexibility
Day 28: Most Embarrasing Moment
Day 29: My Favourite Instruments
Day 30: My Hopes For Smiley Central

If you have been around on my blog for a while you might remember that there are five episodes in each series, that means that next Tuesday's episode is going to be the last episode of this series. This is going to be the last one for a while because I've got to have some suspense! If I have no Wifi on some days, I will give you those posts the next time I have WiFi. I hope you like this idea and this has given you some excitement for August! Time to work on some of those posts and the #YOLO episode. Happy August!

xxx

Catherine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine