cookieOptions = {...};

Monday 10 August 2015

Day 10: The Best Trip Of My Life | DailyAugust

Hey guys! We made it a third of the way through this challenge! Today's subject is my best trip so far, let's get into it!

When I was six I traveled across the world with my Dad to England to see my grandma (Marmar) and half my family that I had never met before. It was really fun and exciting! We were going to go to Germany but sadly the weather didn't let us. I met one of my (first) cousins, she was around 20 at the time and we are very similar. Unfortunaly I couldn't meet my other (male) cousin because he was at university but we talked on the phone. I really enjoyed the plane trip too, I was too small to worry about plummeting into the ocean or being shot down so I really enjoyed it. I met a German friend that was one year younger than me and me crawled beneath the seats and locked ourselves in the toilet and had fun. I remember there being a really big line for the toilets and us not wanting to go out because people might see us. When we finally left a lady said, "Having a party in there, were you?" Or something like that. When me and my Dad went to leave England he was late and missed the plane so we ended up staying five weeks instead of four. I really loved my trip to England and I'm hoping to travel more in my life!

I hope you enjoyed today's post and I'm really glad that we have made it to Day 10! Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow, byeeeeeee!

xxx

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine