cookieOptions = {...};

Monday 17 August 2015

Absence of Posts

apologize for the absence of posts this weekend. I have decided that I will not definitely post on weekends because I go to my friends' house and they don't always have WiFi. Today's post is just going to be an update of my life, let's go!

I have been sick and I didn't go to school on Friday. I read and slept all day. It was brilliant. In the weekend I went to my best friend's house for a night then I was supposed to go to my Dad's house, we went there but he wasn't there so I ended up going to my Mum's house. It turned out that my Dad was in hospital but he's fine now if you were wondering. I kind of like Mondays because they are my musical day. I have music extension for an hour at 2 then I have my guitar lessons so that's what I did today!

I have to go now so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

xxx

Catherine

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better & that your dad is alright! Never feel bad for a lack of posting okay? If you have a good reason readers will forgive you!

    Jade
    http://www.accidentallyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Jade! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Rainbow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine