cookieOptions = {...};

Wednesday 5 August 2015

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hey guys here is that post that I was talking about earlier, I have a really exciting annoucement . . .


BLOGGIN'GRAPES AND SMILEY CENTRAL HAVE CREATED A BLOG TOGETHER!!!

It's called Smilin'Bloggers and we will be posting everyday! Grace and me will take turns. Today was my day and I just had a general introduction to what our blog will be about, if you want to read that post, click HERE. We will be ending each post with:

xxx

Catherine

OR

xxx

Grapes/Grace (I don't know what she will choose)

I hope that you are super excited about our new blog! Please go and support Smilin'Bloggers! Thanks for reading, byeeeeeee!

xxx

Catherine

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine