cookieOptions = {...};

Sunday 9 August 2015

Day 9: What's In My School Bag | DailyAugust

Hey guys, I have caught up on my posting schedule and I'm ready for today's post: What's In My School Bag, let's go!

I have:
  • Panadol (I had a sore throat the other day)
  • A Toxic Waste packet from a few months ago
  • My blog post idea notebook
  • A small umbrella
  • Girl Online and A Wrinkle In Time (books)
  • A panda hat
  • A lunchbox (actually it's not in there but it will be tomorrow)
  • A chromebook case
  • Headphones
  • A Chewy Eclipse Mints packet
  • Sore throats lozenges
I have random things in my bag obviously! I hope you enjoyed that post, have a great day, byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

xxx

Catherine

1 comment:

  1. IT IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Rainbow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine