cookieOptions = {...};

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Daily Posting

Hey guys, today I just want to have a chat about DailyAugust and the possibility of daily posting, let's go!

I enjoy doing DailyAugust but I wouldn't do it again because the ideas are already planned out for me and that restricts me. It's great for some people but I'm the kind of blogger that really just loves to chat! If I were to post everyday then I wouldn't have the ideas planned out for me, I would just post about whatever I want to post about! It may also be good if I could do my best to post everyday but it wouldn't be an official thing. I think that that arrangement could work quite well because sometimes I just don't have the time. I also post every second day on Smilin'Bloggers so I have to juggle that blog and this one. Maybe I could try posting on the blog every two days, the day that I am not posting on my other blog (if that makes sense).

I'm going to try to post extra stuff this month, if you have any requests for post, please leave them in the comments. I'm going to go now, have a great day and I will see you tomorrow, byeeeeeee!

xxx

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine