cookieOptions = {...};

Thursday 6 August 2015

Day 6: What I Am Afraid Of | DailyAugust

Hey guys! I'm in a great mood because I had a great day! Today's subject is What I Am Afraid Of, I'm not going to talk about death because that's for another post but I will talk about fire which can cause death but who cares? Let's get into it!
 
As I said earlier, I am afraid of fire. I am always paranoid about what could cause a fire like I'm have to have the stove turned off at the wall and I check heaps of times before I go to sleep because I am really scared of losing someone or something I love. That's another thing that I am afraid of, losing someone or something valuable, I am scared of robbers too!
 
I want to tell you about one of the scariest things that has happened to me. My best friend Sophie's house is a two minute walk away from the park. At the park the is a big fence at the back and some other fences at 90 degrees to the big fence, I'm going to call those fences the sub-fences. We were at the park and it was just starting to get dark, that was when Sophie saw a man and I heard something, I said 'hi' and turned around . . . I saw a man wearing all black apart from a white scary $2 Shop mask and white gloves, he had an axe . . . He turned to look at us the carried on cutting into the sub-fence (someone else's property)! Me and Sophie ran faster than we ever had before and got into the house and locked the door! It was so scary!!!
 
I hope you enjoyed this post (or got scared out of your pants)! I have to go have a shower but I will see you tomorrow! And it's my day to post on Smilin'Bloggers so you will get two posts if you read that blog! Have a great day and as I said, I will see you tomorrow, byeeeeee!
 
xxx
 
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine