cookieOptions = {...};

Wednesday 12 August 2015

How My Immune System Works

Hey guys! I think that I'm getting sick because a have a sore, dry throat and a bit of cough but I'll go to bed early tonight. I get sick really easily, which gave me an idea for a post - how my immune system works, it will be like a trip into my immune system's 'mind', let's go!

The bad germ comes in and my immune system are okay with it because you have to give everybody a chance and at this stage they don't know that the germ is bad. Everybody has a party and everybody is having fun, then I go over to see my best friend, Sophie and the bad germ insults her. WAR WAS JUST DECLARED!!! The good germs in my immune system line up like an army and attack the bad germs with all they've got! While all this is happening, I feel very sick and I'm probably sleeping.

I think that this would be a good way to teach little kids about immune systems and I would really enjoy being the one who taught them this! I hope you enjoyed this post, byeeeeeeee!

xxx

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine