cookieOptions = {...};

Thursday 9 July 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award


Today I am going to be Versatile Blogger Award! I hope you enjoy it!

A big thank you to Rainbow-Rose Blossom. She has a wonderful blog, she posts a lot of inspiration and her positive soul makes me love her and her blog!

The Rules

Thank the person who gave you this award.
Include a link to their blog.
Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

My Facts

1. I am a complete book nerd, I love The Fault In Our Stars, Girl Online and Harry Potter. I am currently reading the second book in The Hunger Games.

2. I go to a school that I didn't want to go to, I begged my Mum for years to go to that school all my friends went to but she said no (this isn't because she's mean, it's because it would take us around 15 minutes to get to the other school). The school I go to has boosted my confidence and it's the main reason I created this blog, talk about fate!

3. My oldest sister goes to uni, she is training to be a personal trainer. I thought this would be a good fact for you Rainbow!

4. My other sister overcame anorexia. Now she is a great, muscly horse rider!


5. I love watching YouTube, my favourite is probably Zoella.

6. I didn't really read blogs until I started this one. Now I understand the supportive blogging community.

7. The last and probably most important fact is that I'm a proud Hufflepuff!


My Nominations

I'm only going to do 10 because I want to ensure that the posts are great, nah, I'm just kidding, I'm just being lazy.

Katie Melissa from viva la vida.

Alice from The Velvet Black.
Eleanor from Eleanor's Adventures.

Melissa from The Ice Cream Hut.

Sarah from Sarah Anne.

Emerald from The Emerald Dove.

Lauren from Prefer to be Demure.

Crystal from Crystallized Daisies.


I hope you enjoyed this post! A big thanks to Rainbow for nominating me! I'll post soon, byeeeeee!

I don't need to do a pageview count anymore because I found out how to add it. Just hover your cursor on the right side and click on the stats image, it will tell you how many pageviews I have!

Code: O

xxx

Catherine

4 comments:

  1. love your blog.. followed!!
    hope you're well!
    http://sarah96x.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sarah! I hope you have a fantabulous day!

      Thanks again :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating me Rainbow! I'm almost finished reading the second Hunger Games book and it's AMAZING! My sister that is studying to be a personal trainer used to be a bit of a exercise addict, in my opinion she was a bit underweight but she has loosed up with the exercise now. I remember talking to my anorexia-survivor sister, I had just found out about thigh gaps and I was disgusted so I told her, she said that she thought that they were cool and she wanted one, that was when I knew something wrong, she would usually never say this! I really love that picture about Tonks, it's so true!

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to reply to Rainbow-Rose Blossom's, sorry!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine