cookieOptions = {...};

Monday 13 July 2015

My First Ever Youtube Video

Hey guys, I just uploaded my first ever YouTube video! It's not edited but I think it's okay if I do say so myself! In my video I just talk about an embarrassing story that I haven't written about here! If you want to see that video then click HERE! I would be lovely if you subscribed, then you will get told when I make a new video!

Tomorrow I am going to the optometrist to see if I need glasses! People are saying that I am crazy (which I am) for wanting glasses but I do! If I do need glasses then I want to get squarish 'nerd' ones.

I'm sorry that this post was short, I'll post something more detailed soon, maybe the friendship tag with Sophie since I am going over to her's tomorrow after the optometrist. Byeeeeeee!

Code: C

xxx

Catherine

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Really nice video! I love it :)

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Have a great day!

      Thanks :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks Rainbow! I seen your videos but for some reason Google+ won't let me comment!

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Catherine, you can't comment probably because your on your school account so that eans you can't comment. Hey Rainbow, it's Grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! I really loved your blog, you could start another anonymous one!

      Thanks :D

      Delete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine