cookieOptions = {...};

Tuesday 21 July 2015

#YOLO | Series One Episode 3

Hey guys, from now on I will be posting a new episode of #YOLO every Tuesday and since today is Tuesday, it would be a good idea to post one! This one is going to be about confidence, I'm pretty sure that we all have insecurities and wish that we could change things about ourselves, but it's important to have confidence and feel good about yourself so here are some of my tips.

My first tip is to think about what physical things boost your confidence. Maybe a dress that brings out your eyes or a piece of jewelry that makes you feel beautiful, whatever it is, wear it! If you have been considering getting a tattoo (that you have thought long and hard about) then get it, if you don't want something permanent on your skin then you could get a temporary tattoo to boost your confidence. Maybe you could get your ears pierced, then you could get some shiny earrings that make you feel as if you just stepped out of a Hollywood movie! You know yourself better than anyone so find out what makes you happy and do/get/wear it!

The next one is all about self love, you're going to need a pen, paper and a mirror. Look in the mirror and ask yourself what makes you beautiful, inside and out, for example I love the way my fringe curls and I love how I am happy a lot of the time. I love my blue eyes and how I do my best to help people with this blog. What about you? Write all those things down, you could also write down what people have complimented you on. Don't think for a second that you are being vain, you're not, you are simply loving yourself, a great thing to remember: Before you love others, you must first love yourself, by doing this you are loving others! I read about a great idea on Rainbow-Rose's blog, write those thing that you love about yourself on your body, I really love this idea for the physical things, you can write about the beautiful things right next to them.

This next one goes two ways. When someone compliments you, you feel good right? I have a rule that you can use to boost other people's confidence, I compliment at least five different people everyday. This could be on the internet or when you are walking down the street. It will boost people's confidence and it will make you feel good about yourself. If everybody followed this rule then you would be getting five compliments a day (if I've done my maths right ;D)! Spread the love and compliment people at every opportunity!

I hope you enjoy that episode of #YOLO! Get that temporary tattoo! Write down how awesome you are and compliment random strangers on the street! Love you all and I'll post soon!

xxx

Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Rainbow! I'm glad that I could help you. Your comments make me happy, it's great to know that somebody is reading and enjoying these posts!

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine