cookieOptions = {...};

Sunday 26 July 2015

A Letter To My Best Friend

Hey guys, today I wanted to write that letter to my best friend that I mentioned a few days ago, sorry about the inside jokes that you probably won't understand. Let's go!

Dear Soph-a-Doph,

I miss you but sometimes I think that it's a good thing that we're apart, it proves that we will last in life when we can't see each other everyday plus we have more to talk about now! I saw a quote that said, being best friends isn't being inseperable, it's being seperated and nothing changes." I agreed with that but for you and me, being seperated just made our freindship stronger. I hope your doing well but I'm probably with you now since your brother won't let you use his computer to read this.

It's funny how we can cheer each other up in a few words, hu, BURITO SELFIE. Your are the thing that makes me laugh unconditionally, remember the milkshake incident? That was because of laughter. I bet your laughing now, I bet we both are, side by side. The other thing that sends me into fits of laughter is a lot of ice cream . . .

It's funny how close we remain when we're in different places, whenever I am sad and my friends surround and comfort me, all I can think is "I want Sophie!" Because you always know exactly what I want you to say. When people talk about their soulmate that mean it in a romantic way but I think I found my soulmate in you, sorry to be corny ;).

I have said what I want to in this letter but I will never run out of things to say to you because I know your always listening.

Now I need to remember that I am actually writing a post! If you have anything else to add then you can do this post too! Have a magical day!

xxx

Catherine


5 comments:

  1. Great post Catherine. I know i said I'd read this when I got home but I just decided to do it now. The ice cream bit is very ture because when we had our huge ice cream you couldn't stop laughing.

    Grace
    bloggingrapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! I guess that ice cream is just me weakness . . .

      Thanks :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks Rainbow! My best friend is such a good person and a great friend! I'm glad that this post has made you happy! Thank you so much for that comment, it has made me happy and honestly means a lot to me!

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine