cookieOptions = {...};

Saturday 26 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015

Hey guys! Merry Christmas! Today was a great day for me, I got to spend time with my family and give and receive presents. Usually we open our stocking presents straight out of the stocking but this year we went on a treasure hunt for our presents, it was heaps of fun so we decided to make it a tradition. Today I am going to be showing you what I got for Christmas this year! I am not showing off or trying to make you jealous, I just want to show you what I got for Christmas. This is my place to talk about anything I want to and I don't want to have to be constantly filtering through what I write about, wondering if anybody will get offended. I know you won't turn Smiley Central into that kind of place so thanks. (Please note that any money will be New Zealand Dollars.)

Beauty Gifts

From my good friend Lynsey, I got a strawberry soap from The Body Shop, I also got a gold star and gold heart to go on the Christmas tree but I forgot to take a picture. The hairbrush is one of the gifts that my grandparents got me. The bow was on one of my gifts and I will be wearing it around my head like I was today.

Beauty Gifts Part Two

These were the beauty gifts from my stocking. The strawberry shaped container (middle left) is a hand cream and it smells so good! It's also really moisturising. The blue spray smells really nice, I'm really bad at explaining scents so I'm not even going to go there. The little lip balm is called Secret Santa and it has a little picture of a Santa on it. The flavour(?) is not specified but I think it's candy cane. I also got some red spotty nail sticker with one Santa nail sticker on each hand. I got a strawberry, guava and pineapple body wash, I used it last night and it is so nice! In the black jewellery are two pairs of earrings, one pair are dragonflies and the second pair are butterflies. The glass contain with the pink lid is a strawberries and cream spray that I am going to try out today! There are some cool little lip glosses that I will be trying out in the near future.
While we are on the subject of beauty, my sister dyed her hair black on Christmas Eve, her hair is naturally a mid-tone brown so this was a big change! She was worried that is was going to look ugly but it really suits her!

Writing Materials

In my stocking I got a breast cancer foundation notebook which I really like and it it supports a charity that I love. I got a some highlighters that you can see through which are really cool. I also got some pink post it notes in the shape of a love heart.

Candy


I got a giant lollipop that tastes so good, it's going to take me until next Christmas to eat! I also got some Lindt chocolate that the best chocolates ever! They have a crunchy shell on the outside and a creamy soft bit on the inside, yum!


I got an awesome yellow, grey and white chevron duvet cover that I love! I am currently in the process of redecorating my room and I'm having a lot of fun.

Games


For Christmas this year I got some family games. The Minion Game is like Ludo and my family played it and had heaps of fun and laughs. One of my sisters is very competitive so she was interesting to watch. I ended up winning the game. YAY!

T-Shirts


In my stocking I got a cool t-shirt that says keep it real, I really like it and I am going to be wearing it tomorrow. The second t-shirt say a pineapple a day keeps the worries away. I really like this t-shirt and I put it on as soon as I got it.

I also got some money from my Mum and Step-Dad! I will be doing a post of what I got with that money, watch out for it.

So that was what I got for Christmas! Thank you so much to all the people that got me something! And thank you reading this, you make me so happy. You're reading my posts and that makes me really happy, so thank you again, for reading, for commenting, for telling your friends, thank you.

xxx

Catherine

2 comments:

  1. You got such a lovely mix of items it's so cool! I love the giant lollipop and the duvet too, they're so cool. Merry Christmas love xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Izzy, I forgot a few important things like art supplies! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
      <3 Catherine

      Delete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine