cookieOptions = {...};

Thursday 24 December 2015

Honey & Cinnamon Face Mask Review

Hey guys! It's Christmas Eve! I am so excited for Christmas!!! I am really happy because I can give people gifts and see their faces light up! In this post I am reviewing a DIY face mask and giving you the recipe to try yourself! Today's post isn't extremely festive, but if you try this face mask you will smell like a festive candle. 

When I first put it on...
It doesn't take long to apply which is a plus. You do look like an ogre that just had a mud bath but it smells amazing. It can get slightly itchy but I think that's what happens with most face masks. I could really feel the mask moisturising my skin while it was on.

When I was taking it off...
I exfoliated my skin in the process of taking the face mask off, I just rubbed my face in circular motions while I rinsed it off. It did take quite a while to get off as the honey is quite sticky but I don't mind that.

Overall results...
I could not believe how soft my skin felt straight after taking this mask off! My skin was even, my pores weren't clogged up and my skin was just better overall! On top of that my face smelt amazing! Despite the face mask being slightly awkward to get off, I will definitely be using this mask again and I highly recommend  it to you! I have heard that some skin types are sensitive to cinnamon so I would apply this to a small patch of skin before using it, if the mask causes irritation, wash it off immediately. Test out nutmeg instead of the cinnamon, if you don't have nutmeg or it also causes irritation, you could just use honey. Honey is very moisturising and it is very beneficial to your skin alone.

Recipe
You will need:
2 - 2 1/2 Teaspoons of Honey
1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
Method:
Mix together to create a paste and apply to face. Leave on for 15 - 25 minutes then rinse off.

Now you can try this mask out for yourself! I highly recommend it and I can't wait to review some more DIY hair and face masks for you guys! I hope you have the best Christmas ever and share the day with your loved ones. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

xxx

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine