cookieOptions = {...};

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Photography - Flowers

Hey guys! I have really been getting into photography lately as I now gave a pretty good camera that was my Dad's. Today I went out in our garden and took some photos of flowers. I have been editing them and having a lot of fun! I am no expert at photography and I realize that I have over-edited some of these photos, I'm new at this! I hope you like the photos I have taken, I honestly give nature most of the credit but all of the following photos are captured (dramatic, I know) and edited by me. (I edited these photos on PicMonkey.)

I really love this picture! I think daisies are one of the flowers we take for granted but when you take a look, daisies are so beautiful.

I love this beautiful flower and the detail in the middle bit (I forgot the name).

I didn't edit this photo at all. I didn't feel the need to, nature is so beautiful alone.

I love this photo and it's my Mum's favourite flower photo I have taken so far.

I love the detail in the centre of this flower, it looks a bit like ink that bled and I love that!

This flower is so beautiful! I love way it's facing in this photo.

This flower is beautiful and it's in one of my Mum's favourite colours!

So that's it! My favourite probably has to be the first photo, of the daisy. I love how something so beautiful is all around us. I hope you liked these photos and this post! What is your favourite photo from today's post? Have a great day and I'll talk soon.

xxx

Catherine

8 comments:

  1. These photos are so good! The flowers are so pretty and the photos are well edited- they look great!
    Elise | i-cant-think-help.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elise! You can expect some more!
      <3 Catherine

      Delete
  2. These are all stunning! Nature has so much beauty and we overlook a lot of it. These pictures show what we are missing out on! You are an amazing photographer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Harel! Some people are too glued to their screens to notice nature's beauty. I will post some more photos, thanks again!
      <3 Catherine

      Delete
  3. These are such beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.com/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Izzy! Happy New Year!
      <3 Catherine

      Delete
  4. Love these pictures. I've just got back into photography and I hope I can do something like these one day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Erin! I'm sure your great at photography! I really recommend picmonkey.com, it's easy to understand and best of all free! Thanks again Erin!
      <3 Catherine

      Delete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine