cookieOptions = {...};

Monday 14 December 2015

New Years Resolution

Hey guys! I know New Years Resolutions generally mean that you are not going to accomplish them or they're just plain impossible - like not eating chocolate for a whole year! But in 2016 I really want to work hard for my one and only New Years Resolution.


Be A Better Blogger
I only chose one resolution so that I can focus all my time and effort into it. This is my first time blogging and I have thoroughly enjoyed it but with my dad's death I haven't been posting as often and sometimes I just don't want to post but I have decided that 2016 is going to be my blogging year.

I am still going to post as much as possible this year and I will be doing this on this blog behind the scenes that you won't know about until later on. For example I will be planning and writing posts, customizing the template of this blog and planning which direction my blog is going in.

Before you go, I would just like to say that I will be taking down the poll for which colour the ukulele that I am giving away is. I have realized that the choice of colour is completely up to the winner. If you want to enter the giveaway, email me at smileycentralinspire@gmail.com telling me that you are entering the giveaway and which colour you want the ukulele to be. As I said before you will be paying for the shipping. You have a few weeks to enter. I would like to get this done in time for Christmas but it all depends you guys.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to getting your entries. See ya later!

xxx

Catherine

2 comments:

  1. We have the same new years resolution lol. You're already an amazing blogger so I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll do in 2016! Also I'm really sorry to hear about your dad's death :( If you ever need to talk to anyone I'm here xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are already one of the best bloggers I know! I guess there is always room for improvement. Thanks for your support. <3
      Catherine

      Delete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine