cookieOptions = {...};

Monday 30 November 2015

Hi Again!

Hey guys! Recently I have had a break from the internet. I haven't been posting, reading blogs or watching YouTube, the only time I have really gone on the internet is to look up guitar tabs. I think I really needed some 'me' time, playing my instruments and writing songs.

I will be changing my blog URL to 
smileycentralinspiration.blogspot.com
That is what my blog is about and I need to change my URL so that is what I have decided on. I will keep reminding you in each post this year as I will be changing the URL at the start of next year.

We are going to celebrate our first Christmas together here at Smiley Central with me posting everyday day leading up to Christmas starting on the first of December - tomorrow! Each post will feature the advent calendar chocolate for the day. If I don't post it will be because I don't have internet or I am having technical difficulties (aka forgetting my Chromebook.)

I am going to work on those posts now and hope I don't get sucked into the Dan and Phil World. Talk to you tomorrow guys, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

xxx

Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Rainbow. I am done having my break but good girl for booking out that time for yourself, you are getting more and more popular and I can imagine it gets stressful sometimes. Thanks for your comment. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine