cookieOptions = {...};

Wednesday 4 November 2015

#FindingYourself - Episode 5, Series 2 | Give Yourself Praise

It's easy to get caught up in pushing ourselves and forget to reward ourselves for achieving amazing things. We need to teach ourselves to praise ourselves, even over small achievements. At the start of the day or week, set yourself a goal, if you achieve it, reward yourself with a pleasureable activity. If you don't achieve your goal, don't beat yourself up, you can achieve tomorrow's goal.

xxx

Catherine

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I could help! (By the way it is me but I'm on a different account.) Thanks for your comment! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I think not many people think about. We all get caught up in work, or school, or anything else and forget to take a breather and reward ourselves and recognize how much we have done x Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Harel! I really like the quote "The only reason you should look back is to see how far you have come."
      <3 Catherine

      Delete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine