cookieOptions = {...};

Tuesday 3 November 2015

New Shoes

Hey guys! Yesterday I went to town with my Mum. We spent some time together and I also got three pair of shoes. We have been meaning to get some shoes for a few months and I am growing so fast that I can barely fit into my sneakers anymore. I have taken some pictures and I am ready to do one of my first beauty related posts. (All of the prices are in New Zealand Dollars)



Okay, I'm going to get the boring ones out of the way first. These are leather roman sandals for school. I got them from Number One Shoes. I think these are around the $25 - $35 mark.


These jandals are also from Number One Shoes and they were about $15. I love the strawberry print and little strawberry one the strap!


These jellies are also from Number One Shoes and they were $7 or $8! I have always wanted a pair of jellies but I keep forgetting to look for them. Now I have a pair that I got for a low price, YAY!

Got to go to bed now, byeeeeeee!

xxx

Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I love all of them and those strawberry jandals are really comfy! Thanks for your comment! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine