cookieOptions = {...};

Sunday 1 November 2015

Thank You and New Art

I haven't posted in over three weeks. Instead of saying sorry, I want to thank you. Thank you for sticking around and still commenting. Thank you for being so patient. Thank you for doing your best to understand what I'm going through. THANK YOU!

Yesterday I started drawing a character in my sketch pad. I was getting extremly frustrated with drawing her because the drawing is a close up of her face and I am not that great with faces but thanks to Pinterest tutorials, I did it. Today I inked her. WARNING: I accidentally gave her fake eyelashes when inking her, that was not the plan but I think it looks okay.

Here she is! She looks more bold in real life.

I like her but I don't know what to call her. If you have any ideas tell me in the comments section. I will literally take anything.

In other news I am going to TRY to post everyday. Yes, you heard right - EVERYDAY. If there is anyone that I will stop procrastinating for, it's you guys. I'm going to hurry up and post this before I delete this paragraph and change my mind! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

xxx

Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Thank Rainbow! I think I'm going to show a new drawing in every post if I can keep up with it. I will put Miss Babe into the name idea section of my brain, thanks! Thank you for your comment! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine