cookieOptions = {...};

Sunday 30 August 2015

Guess Who's Back!

Me. Yep, I'm back, I haven't posted in a week because when I start a post recently, I can't seem to get into it, I don't know why but I think (hope) I'm back.

But this post isn't about me, it's about my good friend Nibbles! She has started blogging again! HERE is her blog if you would like to support her. She has re-designed her blog and I think it looks really cool but Emily, if you're reading, it's sorta hard to read the comments. When you go through a blog re-design, you have to spend a while fixing little things up. I'm really excited about Emily's return, I hope you are too!

Emily asked for people's help to make her blog bigger and better so I might do a post on that, giving everybody little tips. I'm also going to do a post called Vanity or Self Love? that is a big thing so it might take a while to write so stay in your seats!

I'm going to watch Zoella's new vlogs now, byeeeeeeeeee!

xxx

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine