cookieOptions = {...};

Monday 15 February 2016

Q&A Series

Hey guys, I'm currently working on a Q&A series in which I will be asking 7 bloggers, 7 questions over 7 days (if that makes any sense at all). All of the bloggers will be mystery guests so you won't know who they are until the posts. I can tell you that there are 4 more places available, if you would like to be apart of this project them email me by clicking here, I will respond as soon as possible and you could be apart of this project! I might contact you personally about this as I would like to fill the gaps ASAP. I would just like to add that I could do a part two of this if I get enough requests.

Thanks so much for reading this post, I hope to see a few of you over at my email!

xxx

Catherine

5 comments:

  1. Me too! Thanks Rainbow! I had a wonderful Valentine's Day, I was sick and I had heaps of homework but it was a great day!
    <3 Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I can't wait to read these it's such a good idea!
    Elise xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a lot of fun with these, thanks Elise!
      Have a great day!
      <3 Catherine

      Delete
  3. Great idea :-) I can't wait to see who takes part!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so glad to be getting to know people through this project!
      <3 Catherine

      Delete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine