cookieOptions = {...};

Sunday 28 February 2016

Beau Bloggers

This post has been sitting in my drafts for the longest time, I have finally gotten everything sorted and I'm really happy with the post. It has required a lot of time and work from a lot of people so I really hope you enjoy it!

Hey guys! If you didn't already know, I'm part of an amazing Google+ blogging community called Beau Bloggers. I joined this community after watching Izzy K's video about Beau Bloggers. Joining this community was the best decision I have made for my blog. I was so thankful for Izzy K's video and I want to help one of you like she helped me by opening up the world of Beau Bloggers to you. I have been lucky enough to feature a few of my favourite Beau Bloggers, a big thank you to everybody who has agreed to be a part of this post! I have received so much support from the girls that are a part of Beau Bloggers and made some true friendships with other bloggers. I also have so many more blogs to read and it's wonderful!


I asked some of my favourite Beau Bloggers for their opinion on the community and here is what they said:


"Beau Bloggers is amazing. That pretty much sums it up. I love it, and it has helped me so much with my blogging. I have made friends on there that I most certainly never would have before, and I have been able to see and support other blogs which I now love to pieces! I am on Beau Bloggers every day, looking at the new posts and finding more and more blogs that I can read! As well as this, Beau Bloggers has helped me, in the same way I would like to think I am helping others. Without it, my blog would not get any reads, and although I don't care about views, I think that if no one saw my blog I would probably be quite disheartened and would definitely not have done as much as I have! So, as I said, Beau Bloggers is amazing, and there is no other way to put it!" - Elise Brown, author of I Can't Think Help


"I’m absolutely delighted to be able to talk about the wonderful blogging community that is Beau Bloggers. This community was founded by the lovely Lauren Williams in 2014 and since then me (Izzy K) and her have taken pride in running it with such supportive individuals.
Beau Bloggers is a wonderful place where you can get to know fellow bloggers. Absolutely anyone with an interest in blogging is welcome to join. It doesn’t matter how old you are, where you come from, what you like to write about, you are 100% welcome in this community. The best bit is, you don’t even need to be a blogger yourself because it’s still an amazing way to find fantastic blogs.
I can honestly, with my hand on my heart, say that this community has completely changed my blogging experience. At first it can be really hard to get your blog out there, and have people read and interact with what you’re posting. But as more and more people started to join Beau Bloggers, I found a significant increase in the traffic of my blog, and received so many kind comments.
And that brings me onto the next thing that I want to talk about- the support from fellow Beau Bloggers. Not only is each member completely, and utterly embraced into the community, but we are all so supportive of each other. It’s truly like a little family. No matter what is going on in your own life, you know that you can always rely on your friends from Beau Bloggers to give you support, advice and just generally share your successes and life achievements with.
Beau Bloggers has most definitely formed many friendships. You really receive loyal readers to your blog, who are all on the same blogging journey with you and get to experience everything with you as you post onto your blog. And it’s always so lovely to read other people’s comment that they get on their blogs, because you know that they have found each other through Beau Bloggers and have really got to know each other.
So if you’re wondering how to get yourself known in the big sea of bloggers, but have no idea where to start, I would definitely recommend Beau Bloggers to you. Through the amazing support I have received from this community, I have really gained a lot of confidence to try a lot of new things, such as starting a YouTube channel. I know that’s also the case for many other members, so if you’re looking for encouragement in any aspect of your life, especially blogging, please know that Beau Bloggers will always welcome you with open arms." - Izzy K, author of Izzy K and Izzy K Reviews & More


"The thing I love the most about Beau Bloggers is the community itself. Everyone supports each other, comments on each other's posts and looks out for each other. I have yet to have a blog problem that a Beau Blogger can't solve! But more than that, I love being a part of something - to be an active member of the community - and to always have someone to lean on. I've made so many blogging friends through this community, and this is so helpful! Sometimes, with blogging, you can lose motivation or run out of steam. Having friends who blog help so much because they motivate you and give you ideas and collab with you and, basically make your blog better than it ever could have been otherwise! Join Beau Bloggers and you won't be disappointed! Your traffic will increase, you'll get more comments, and you'll just have so much more fun blogging - and at the end of the day, if you're not having fun blogging, then you're not doing it right!" - Lou, author of Lou's World


I joined Beau Bloggers just a few days after starting my blog and was wholeheartedly welcomed into the community. Everyone in this wonderful group is talented, encouraging, and motivating. Every time I post on my blog and put the link to my post on our Google + site, a smile is instantly put on my face because of the thoughtful comments these girls leave. A lot of my page views come from them, and I’m very thankful that they continue to come back to my blog and continue reading what I have to say. They take the time to read my posts and I really appreciate that. When I’m feeling sad, I know someone is there to offer me advice or tell me that they have been in the same position and there are ways to get through it. When I’m happy, I know someone is there to share the love. This group is also an amazing way to meet new people that have some of the same interests you do. Some are lifestyle bloggers, some beauty, fashion, art, cooking, and so much more. Not only are you bound to find people who you can bond over hobbies with, but you will always have something to read, because everyone is active and engaged. Whether I want to read about a new recipe, a review, a rant, advice, outfit ideas, or pretty much anything else, I can always count on this lovely group of girls because there are always new posts to read from them. They are all beautiful on the inside and out and that shows in their writing. Beau Bloggers is an incredible community and will welcome everyone who joins with love and support. - Harel Ziv, author of Writing

"Beau Bloggers is such a supportive community. I've met so many bloggers who share common interests with me, which I love. It's also a great way to find people to collaborate with. All the girls are super sweet and supportive too." - Tara Neill, author of Dancing Through Life


You may want to join Beau Bloggers if you:

- Love reading blogs
- Love watching YouTube videos
- Own a blog or YouTube channel
- Want to be a part of a supportive community
- Want to make friends


After reading all these lovely things about Beau Bloggers, you may be wondering how to join. It's very simple and 100% free. All you need to do is click HERE and ask to join Beau Bloggers. We are a private community but we will most definitely accept you into the group. You will then be a part of a very supportive community.

Thank you very much for reading! I hope to see you all in a few days!

xxx

Catherine

9 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post :D I love Beau Bloggers so much :D
    Elise xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elise! So do I!
      <3 Catherine

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this and it was very well written and beau bloggers is such a wonderful community , even though I've only been in the group a short time I can already relate to the words of the other members because of how kind and welcoming and supportive everyones already been so welcoming :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne! I think everybody involved did a great job! I love Beau Bloggers so much and it has honestly changed my blogging experience in the best way.
      Have a wonderful day Marianne!
      <3 Catherine

      Delete
  3. The community is beautiful as the name suggests! I really is, the Beau Bloggers have inspired me so much and they have always got my back.
    I hope you have a beautiful day Rainbow!
    <3 Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading this and I love Beau Bloggers it's helped me so much x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I'm so glad I could help. I hope you're feeling better.
      <3 Catherine

      Delete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine