cookieOptions = {...};

Friday 15 January 2016

10 Subscribers - YouTube

Hey guys! Yesterday something really awesome happened, I reached 10 subscribers on YouTube! Now I know that 10 subscribers is nothing really but I'm really happy because I've only made two videos! Thank you so much to everybody that hit that subscribe button, to me 10 subscribers is a milestone and it has made me feel so much more confident about making videos, thank you guys!

I did have a personal goal for the amount of subscribers I would like to have by the end of 2016, it wasn't like I really, really wanted to get there, but I thought it would be really amazing if I had 10 subscribers by the end of my first year on YouTube. Instead of getting 10 subscribers in 52 weeks, I got that number in 2 weeks, there is only one word that can describe how this feels - bizarre. I think I set myself a not-so-high goal for YouTube because I had quite a slow start to blogging, I didn't know what the blogging community was and I had no idea what I was doing but with YouTube, my blogging community and blog readers have really got my back, thanks so much guys!

I'm really shocked that this has happened, thank you, thank you, thank you! I know I said that wasn't going to be able to post for a while but I have found some internet thankfully, I have some more posts up my sleeve now that I have internet! Thank you so much for subscribing to my YouTube channel and for reading! Have a great day!

xxx

Catherine

11 comments:

  1. Truly awesome. Your vids are awesome, you are so confident and pro in them, and I glad the blogging community can be there for you. Heads up :D. Take care always, and glad Tha you can be back to doing all this. Catch up time!! Lolls. Take care again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so thankful for the blogging community, we have such close friendships even if we have never met, it's amazing! You can expect more posts lol! Thanks again!
      <3 Catherine

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I have also subscribed to you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Erin! Have a wonderful day!
      <3 Catherine

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Your videos so far are great, and I can't wait for more!
    Elise | i-cant-think-help.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks so much Elise, as I said before, you wait have to wait much longer!
      <3 Catherine

      Delete
  4. ooo a YouTube channel ! I bet it's as wonderful as your blog so consider it 11 subscribers because I'll be going straight over there to subscribe :) It's so heartwarming how truly appreaciative you are of your followers, it's a really beautiful thing and reminds me of what gratitude is <3

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year (it's February lol). Thanks so much Rainbow, I am now going to read all of your posts because why not?
    <3 Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welldone! (A bit late to the party!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine