cookieOptions = {...};

Thursday 10 September 2015

#YOLO | Series 2 Episode 2 - Fight Your Own Battles

(Sorry that this post is late, I will explain why in a future post, I hope you enjoy this one though! Sorry again!)

Never compare yourself to others because you are on a completely different journey. Never judge someone for what they do or say because they are fighting their own battles. Never call somebody underweight or overweight, mean or even too kind, if they are unhappy with those things then they are fighting with their heart and soul change them. You know what you want to change about yourself and you will be proud of yourself when you change those things. People everywhere are fighting their own battles, fight yours.

xxx

Catherine

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like this post Rainbow! Thank you for your kind comments on all of these episodes, you always encourage me to carry on so thanks you! I really want more people to read this so that they understand!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine