cookieOptions = {...};

Saturday 19 September 2015

Smiley Central Is Changing . . .

#YOLO is going through a bit of re-branding, it has a new name that fits with the series much better:

#FindingYourself

I think it's better, but that is just the start of this re-branding!

In the first episode, I said that each episode would be a challenge type thing and that I want you to complete one of the challenges per series but that isn't my aim with the second series, for this one I just want you to take into consideration what I am saying, I also usually have a statement or question at the end now, I think that that is how many series to come will work.

I want to have more episodes and I will have the time to write them in the holidays. Please tell me because I need to know what the people think!

_________________________________________________________________________________

This blog has many posts, some of them are not that great and some of them are amazing. The one thing that I have never really known about my blog is what catagory it falls under. I said in a recent #YOLO (or should I say #FindingYourself) I said that you should be who you want to be so I'm going to take my own advice and decide what direction I want to take this blog. I have the perfect catagory, you probably haven't heard of it because I made it up. It's called Perspective Improvement. That's the road that we are going down.

I am going to be adding in little snippets of things for the look of this blog and I might have a full re-design, I feel that we need a fresh start. I'm also going to be doing something I thought I would never do - delete and edit (get your screenshots now) some of the not-so-great posts from post marathons and from the days where I forced myself to post everyday even when I had no ideas for quality content.

I will be post twice a week and one of those posts will be a #FindingYourself episode. If I have an idea for quality content outside of my schedule and I have the time to post it then I will but I have decided to be more picky on what I publish.

I hope you're glad about the changes to this blog, I am excited to have a bigger and better blog. Here's to the future!

xxx

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine